Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shenanigans

I feel like I am constantly thinking to myself "I leave you alone for two seconds, and this is what happens".
For example:


Cade is always taking out our toothpaste and putting it places, but the other day I went to brush my teeth and couldn't get anything out. Hmmm...mysterious. On closer observation, I see the tip of something white and fluffy (a Q-tip). After removing that, I see that there are actually two in there.
Side note: This is my favorite toothpaste ever. It has actual breath strips in it which provide a refreshing minty burst!

4 comments:

Paige said...

ahhh, I can totally empathize. At least you FOUND the toothpaste...I had a brand new box of kleenex that was disembowled the other day...I still can't find the box!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I LOVE your posts! So funny!

Mags said...

Your kids are so creative. One Q-tip is pretty amazing, but TWO is the stroke of genius. I have the same problem but with jewelry and cooking gadgets. All are taken mysteriously by the little elves and never to be found again. Gotta love 'em!

Bridget said...

I love it! We're in trouble if our "censored" shenanigans ever get together.