Eli - Mom smell my breath, I was eating croutons.
Me - Wow Eli, you really have garlic breath (as my eyes start watering)
Eli - Mom, the smell is just molecules coming into your nose.
Me - Where did you learn that?
Eli - Oh, I learned it from "Sid the Science Kid" (a new favorite cartoon).
Me - (Thinking to myself...next time keep your molecules to yourself!!)
This picture has absolutely nothing to do with the post, but I'm not yet comfortable with all words and no pictures, so this is just for viewing pleasure.
4 comments:
Yes. I love it. I don't think kids come more entertaining than yours. Thanks for the blogging so I can get some Farmer time in from a distance. I'm excited for Christmas!
Thank you Shannon. You make Grandpa Jim and my day whenever there's a new posting. Must eat these children or at least just grab their cheeks!
Man, kids are so smart! They just absorb so much! Of couse, your kids have always been quick to pick up stuff...true superkids.
I love the photo anyway, even if it has nothing to do with the post!
This is the new favorite show in our house, too. Is it just me or do you find the teacher super annoying? You've got yourself some cute kids there.
Post a Comment