Growing up, oatmeal was a staple at our house. Not only is it healthy and cheap, but my parents TRULY loved it. I must admit that now it warms my heart to see my kids chowing down a whole bowl of Quaker Oats. This on the other hand, doesn't warm my heart so much!

4 comments:
Wow. What a helper, no? I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!
Remember those oatmeal and rice sensory boxes I made for the kids a couple years ago? What a mess! And I still find random rice and oatmeal in drawers, clothes, etc even after a move!
Your kids crack me up! He looks so happy with the new toys he found!
Shannon,
I didn't know you had a blog! I have to agree with you on the oatmeal.. I ate it everyday as a kid but we had the joy of putting wheatgerm on it... so I was at the store the other day and bought some for our kids... still as sick as I remember it being as a kid! For now we'll just stick to the oatmeal we love it.. Scott hates it but he'll choke it down... occasionally ;-)
we'll be in town this week, we should get together
Post a Comment