Saturday, October 10, 2009

Luke Alton Farmer

Stats: 7 lbs 9 oz , 20 inches long






14 comments:

Peggy said...

What a beautiful beautiful family! Luke is darling. I can hardly wait to nuzzle him. Hugs and kisses to Eli and Cade.
Love,
Grandma Peggy

Julie said...

congratulations Shannon!! I'm way excited for you guys!

Keilah Palmer said...

It looks like everything went well. Congratulations guys!

Amanda said...

Yay congrats and welcome Luke to our family! (its sure a crazy one!) Cant wait to meet this bundle!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Shannon, you've done it again! What an amazingly beautiful baby! Congratulations!

Biddle Family said...

Shannon & Jimmy..
congrats, Luke is adorable! Hope everything went well. You look great.
Hope to see you soon.
Love, Scott & Ashley

Kevin & Sarah Lockard said...

Congrats! I am so happy for your family. Luke is so cute!

Paige said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! And by the way, you look WAY too good to have just had a baby...I'm just going to pretend that you had that picture professionally airbrushed.

Bridget said...

Congratulations!!! It's so fun to see your superheroes and to know that soon, you'll have three in undies and capes is fun.

Whitney said...

Cograts! He's just as adorable as his big brothers! You, of course, look AMAZING, Shannon! We miss you guys and wish you the best of luck with your new little one!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! He is so precious! Hope you are doing well!

Amy and Nathan said...

Congrats! You look amazing!!! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Tymon said...

You guys are awesome! Congrats!

Bridget said...

Hi Shannon,
As far as I know Frieda's funeral will be Wednesday at 2pm in the Snohomish building. That was the tentative plan as of Sunday, but it wasn't set in stone.
Bridget