Thursday, October 29, 2009
Dressing Himself
Cade is really good at dressing himself! He knows exactly what he wants to put on, and he likes to do it all by himself. He LOVES wearing my socks pulled all the way up. Every day I can count on Cade asking me "can I wear your socks mommy...ooohhh thank you". There's just something priceless about a chubby kid with a dirty but happy face completely content with himself walking around with mismatched clothes and shoes on the wrong feet. I love it! (Yes - we have gotten a few strange looks in the grocery store, but mostly smiles)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah, classic. I love the holiday socks especially.
So great! I want to kiss that litle fella!
Oh, I should mention...daylight savings begins tonight. We think of you every six months! And we still laugh about it! This is how it goes: Somebody mentions that daylight savings is coming up and we turn to each other, "Should we call the Farmers?" (Bursts of laughter).
Adorable. I especially love the socks with shoes look. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment