Throwing snowballs is always a fun part of the whole snowfall experience. My man is so strong. Wait a minute, is he throwing that at my son??
Thursday, January 1, 2009
The Zoo
The day after Christmas, amidst the snow and slush, we bundled up in multi layers and made a trip to the zoo with Nic and Hyrum family (Thanks for the tickets). Not a lot of animals were out braving the cold, but enough to keep us entertained.


Throwing snowballs is always a fun part of the whole snowfall experience. My man is so strong. Wait a minute, is he throwing that at my son??
Throwing snowballs is always a fun part of the whole snowfall experience. My man is so strong. Wait a minute, is he throwing that at my son??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes! We finally found your blog. I'm glad your boys are buddies. We're expecting number 2 the first week in June. I think it's high time Adam had a partner in crime. Erik and I like the blog. We've got one too; we'll send you an invite.
Holy cow! What a lot of snow! I'm impressed that you went to the zoo in the cold weather. If you are still around in June, we will see you then! We're coming out for Rex's brother's wedding June 13th!
Post a Comment