Great! I love his face! And Cade is so involved! What a big kid he is now! And what a lot of exlamation points in this comment!!!!!!
Did you paint your walls green?
Shannon - you are a natural-born poet. Don't stop.PS: "I was thinking we could cut your head off..."
WOW i really miss you guys!! are there any cuter nephews on the face of the planet? (including eric of course)! keep the updates coming!
Shannon I'm so impressed with the frosting roof - very professional. It looks like Eli is concentrating on decorating and Cade on nibbling.
Eli's face is priceless! How fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great! I love his face! And Cade is so involved! What a big kid he is now! And what a lot of exlamation points in this comment!!!!!!
Did you paint your walls green?
Shannon - you are a natural-born poet. Don't stop.
PS: "I was thinking we could cut your head off..."
WOW i really miss you guys!! are there any cuter nephews on the face of the planet? (including eric of course)! keep the updates coming!
Shannon I'm so impressed with the frosting roof - very professional. It looks like Eli is concentrating on decorating and Cade on nibbling.
Eli's face is priceless! How fun!
Post a Comment