That picture of your boys sitting together is priceless. I love it.
Hey Shannon, glad you updated your blog so that I could see your beautiful family! Those boys are so cute!
Thanks so much for the updates! Love the photos!
Yay! The last one is hilarious. And I like the shot of your boys together at the playground. So cute.
All those blue eyes! You are the cutest family ever. Love the pics.
SOOOO adorable. And love the shark/wig!
Love them! But they've grown so much!
super cute pictures! I can't believe those dimples!!! so cute!!! Luke looks so much like Tagg to me when he was a baby I can't beleive it either! Hopefully we'l be able to see you guys soon
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That picture of your boys sitting together is priceless. I love it.
Hey Shannon, glad you updated your blog so that I could see your beautiful family! Those boys are so cute!
Thanks so much for the updates! Love the photos!
Yay! The last one is hilarious. And I like the shot of your boys together at the playground. So cute.
All those blue eyes! You are the cutest family ever. Love the pics.
SOOOO adorable. And love the shark/wig!
Love them! But they've grown so much!
super cute pictures! I can't believe those dimples!!! so cute!!! Luke looks so much like Tagg to me when he was a baby I can't beleive it either! Hopefully we'l be able to see you guys soon
Post a Comment