The more stuff and kids I accumulate, the better I get at organizing it...but I have a long way to go. Eli likes to give me lots of practice because he doesn't like to throw things away. Especially his inventions! The problem is, he "invents" at least three times a day, and all of them are very special to him. I'm all for wasting household items and using lots of tape, but where do I put these???
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Inventions
The more stuff and kids I accumulate, the better I get at organizing it...but I have a long way to go. Eli likes to give me lots of practice because he doesn't like to throw things away. Especially his inventions! The problem is, he "invents" at least three times a day, and all of them are very special to him. I'm all for wasting household items and using lots of tape, but where do I put these???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! What a smart kid!
Like father like son. I STILL have many of Jimmy's inventions & projects. Are you sure you don't have space for them Shannon???.....many of them look alot like Eli's. As long as you keep stocked up on scissors, paper plates, staples & duct tape your child/husband will never be bored. Watch out for jumping off the garage roof while making a movie.
I wish you luck.
Post a Comment