The title of this post kind of sums up the picture, but the background story is pretty funny so I'll share...Eli and Cade have really been into hide and seek lately. It has started to be a little frustrating for Eli that there are no new hiding places he can think of in our little place. Well, he got creative and decided instead of hiding, he would disguise himself. I hear Jimmy counting in the other room, and Eli is calmly dressing in what you see above. I ask him why he's not hiding and he responds "this is my disguise so daddy won't know it's me", and he proceeds to dress and wait patiently on the couch for the counting to finish. Jimmy comes out and starts looking for Eli, but "can't find him anywhere". Eli grinning to himself at his trickery strikes up a conversation about how he is just visiting here, and his name is Mob Mobberson, and some other small talk. Then he goes into another room, takes off his "disguise" and comes back in as Eli. He was absolutely convinced he pulled one over on his dad.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
That's so Eli
The title of this post kind of sums up the picture, but the background story is pretty funny so I'll share...Eli and Cade have really been into hide and seek lately. It has started to be a little frustrating for Eli that there are no new hiding places he can think of in our little place. Well, he got creative and decided instead of hiding, he would disguise himself. I hear Jimmy counting in the other room, and Eli is calmly dressing in what you see above. I ask him why he's not hiding and he responds "this is my disguise so daddy won't know it's me", and he proceeds to dress and wait patiently on the couch for the counting to finish. Jimmy comes out and starts looking for Eli, but "can't find him anywhere". Eli grinning to himself at his trickery strikes up a conversation about how he is just visiting here, and his name is Mob Mobberson, and some other small talk. Then he goes into another room, takes off his "disguise" and comes back in as Eli. He was absolutely convinced he pulled one over on his dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
This is a Village People get up, right? Ha ha ha...funny!
What a fantastic story! Rachel loved the photo!
That is awesome... the pic is good enough, but the accompanying story is great!
He looks so confident and self-assured. I love it!
That is such a crack up! Eli has so mUch personality, I love reading about him. With pictures like that you'll have a lot of leverage when he starts dating!!
Oh my word. Speechless. Only laughter. PS: you and Cade were in my dream last night...
I think that is the most clever hide and go seek idea I have ever heard! Eli is such a crack up!
That outfit reminds me of how Jimmy would dress when we were roommates. Except for Jimmy it wasn't a disguise...just his normal garb. I'm surprised he still has his old butterfly wings =)
that is possibly the funniest story I have ever heard!!!
That is by far the best picture and story I've read in a while. Eli has reached a whole new level of awesomeness for me.
Post a Comment