Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You've got a birthday shout hooray!

Cade turned the big 2 on Sunday. Eli had a hard time sleeping the night before he was so excited to see what was in Cade's packages.





Cade is our little "ball boy" and loves balls of all shapes and sizes.
Now Eli won't have to share his spiderman towel with Cade anymore. (Although surprisingly, he often gave up the coveted towel to keep his brother happy)

6 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Happy B-Day! He sure is getting bigger!

Whitney said...

I can't believe he's already 2! Your boys are so fun. We miss you guys!

Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Cade Farmer. We love you!
Grandma Peggy & Grandpa Jim

Hi Eli. Call us & tell us about preschool.

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

2 years old? Is that a mistake? I remember when you announced that you were pregnant with him and now he's 2!!!!! He looks so adorable. Rex laughed when he saw the photos and said he looked just like Eli, but I think they look completely different. I still just want to kiss those chubby little cheeks!

Karissa Magelsen said...

Give both some TLC from me! I'm glad to see he enjoyed his dessert/presents so much and that Eli can live vicariously through him. I'll see you in a month!

Mags said...

Looks like it was a fun party! I love the forts too in your other post, our kids love the fort thing, too, but I despise the post-fort cleanup. Give those boys a smooch!!