I thought "OH NO! Four empty butter wrappers on the floor means four cubes of butter somewhere else in the house." But luckily Cade is such a genius. After a quick look around, I discovered he had just put the butter right back where it went...minus the wrappers. As my mother would say, Murphy's Law was foiled.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Butterfingers
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cade sitting on the kitchen floor playing with something, but didn't pay close attention as there is usually a plethora of things to play with there - ie cars, magnets, a bat, crumbs (at least this is currently what is on the floor). I walked in and saw this:

I thought "OH NO! Four empty butter wrappers on the floor means four cubes of butter somewhere else in the house." But luckily Cade is such a genius. After a quick look around, I discovered he had just put the butter right back where it went...minus the wrappers. As my mother would say, Murphy's Law was foiled.
I thought "OH NO! Four empty butter wrappers on the floor means four cubes of butter somewhere else in the house." But luckily Cade is such a genius. After a quick look around, I discovered he had just put the butter right back where it went...minus the wrappers. As my mother would say, Murphy's Law was foiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I really have nothing clever to comment...I just want to say I miss you guys and love Cade's innocent face.
Hey Shannon! Your boys are so adoreable! It makes me laugh that you named them Eli and Cade. I LOVE those names. In fact, Eli and Cade were both on the list for our last one. You have great taste!!
What a good kid! What a great story to capture!
Amazing that you were able to capture that on camera. What a good boy to put things back where he found them-you taught him well!
Post a Comment