
That's the main reason for this blog. I got past all the decisions of blog making and finally started one. I knew it was time when I started composing blogs in my head after seeing something particularly cute or funny. I can't promise anything worthwhile, just some glimpses into life as we know it.
5 comments:
yay! A blog! Your kids deserve to be shown off for sure! Thanks for the fun day of sorting and throwing away today!
Just you wait a minute...! How come you haven't told me about your blog but I just stumbled upon it?! I forgive you, and I'm excited.
Yes, who can argue? Your kids really are super-cute! I am so glad I will be able to show Rachel photos of Eli! She will love it!
Hey! That's a great reason to start a blog...especially since then the rest of us can see how cute your kids are too : )
Cade is so smart to put the butter back!
Post a Comment